Top Seven Videos on Chiron Radio


Chiron Radio 1 by Chiron O'Keefe

At the tender age of fifteen, my fingers formed their first guitar chord. It took time to master the fingering but my passion fueled perseverance and my burning desire to play and sing has escalated with each added year. My husband and I work up tunes and jam each Saturday night until our fingers can't take anymore, at which point we usually end up in front of my big-screen computer drinking in music videos until the wee hours of the morn.

This week's installment is the usual blend of past and present, intense and amazing. Ready to rock? Here's the Top Seven Videos playing this week on Chiron Radio:




Beginning with my favorite rocker, Joan Jett
performing "Crimson and Clover" live in NY.


Now let's jump into the Way-Back Machine and check out the incomparable Janis Joplin
"To Love Somebody" live on the Dick Cavett show.



With a soulful voice that resonates deep within, Adele
just sweeps me away. Here's one of the official videos for "Rolling in the Deep":



Speaking of soulful voices, Jonny Lang
first picked up a guitar at age twelve and recorded his first album at fourteen. Here's a killer song by the blues master, "Lie to Me".



Back into the Way-Back machine for a timeless classic song by the group called, ? and The Mysterians . "96 Tears" was first released in the sixties. Here they are thirty years later performing for a special. Sometimes you just can't tear your eyes away!




Two more that I couldn't stop watching to wrap up our show. First off, a nifty blend of original song and parody masterfully blended. For your amusement and entertainment, here's "Poker Faces by Half Mast/Hat (Lady Gaga vs. Christopher Walken vs. Cartman)".



And for our closing number, an astonishing feat of multi-tracking and a pretty darn cool video of Pomplamoose
performing "Mister Sandman":



Did you enjoy the first show of Chiron Radio? Stay tuned for new shows featuring the best videos I can find. And please speak up and share what videos you like or what you might want me to search out for future shows. Become a follower if you love music! You can follow my shows also on my new music blog, Chiron Radio.

Until the next show,

Tunefully Yours,

Chiron O'Keefe

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I always look forward to your music posts - but i just LOVED LOVED LOVED this one! I had so much fun watching those videos. Awesome music choices. And I always learn new things!

    Chiron Radio Rocks! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo!!

    So glad you liked the show. ☺ It's loads of fun searching out these videos and picking just the right ones. Thanks so very much for leaving a comment! Woot!!

    ♪♫♪♫,
    Chiron

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Chiron Radio" - love it!!! And tunefully yours! You rock! lol!

    BTW, I started playing the guitar at around 13 with "These Boots Are Made for Walkin" - unfortunately, I never progressed beyond that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kathy!

    Wow, These Boots Are Made For Walking is SUCH a cool song!! How are the keyboards coming along? Whenever I hear a Mike Smith/DC5 or Zombies song I think of you now. *grin*

    Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!!

    ♪♫♪♫,
    Chiron

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am following back. Thanks for the follow.

    Nicole Weaver
    http://mysisterismybestfriend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the post Chiron!The videos were great to watch. Thanks for always entertaining and inspiring!
    Brenda B(sis)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw Joan Jet in concert when she opened for Aerosmith last year. It was an awesome concert. We got to meet Aerosmith and Joan walked right by us while we waited. She's a shorty!
    I love Adele too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Brenda!!

    Aw, thanks Sis!!! ☺♪♥♥♥♪☺ I really appreciate you stopping by. You're a gem!

    ♫♫♫,
    Chiron

    PS, commenting as ANON because I tried twice to sign in only to have my computer crash. Not trusting Blogger/Google at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Murissa!!

    Wow, you got to see Joan play??? WOWEEE!!! Lucky you. :-) What a great opening act. I love Adele too, what a voice!

    Thanks so much for jumping in with your cool comment!

    ♫♪♫,
    Chiron

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you but hope you are a real person and not a spammer. :)

Popular Posts