Join Me at Fan Expo in Toronto in 2 Weeks!

by Julia Phillips Smith

Two weeks from today I'll be at my booth at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, between the CN Tower and the Rogers Centre stadium, at Front Street between University and Spadina.


I'll be in the Indy Artist Alley along with other small press and self-published authors, as well as zine writers and rising comic book stars.

Booth  A 49

Fan Expo is the perfect place to meet fans of dark fantasy falconer's apprentices like Scorpius, or Dark Age vampire superheroes like Peredur.


I'll be signing copies of my books BOUND BY DRAGONSFYRE and SAINT SANGUINUS on:

Thurs - Aug 23 - 2:00 to 9:00

Fri - Aug 24 - 9:30 to 7:00

Sat - Aug 25 - 9:30 to 7:00

Sun - Aug 26 - 9:30 to 5:00 


Hope to see you there!




Visit my web site
Find me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Find me on Pinterest


Comments

Popular Posts