Merry Christmas From Lee Ann Sontheimer Murphy


From the desk of Lee Ann Sontheimer Murphy……Merry Christmas!!!

 

            December 23.  Call it two days before Christmas or call it Christmas Eve Eve.  Either one works for me! We’re counting down the last days in a flurry of activity, a probable frantic rush to get things done.  I know I’m still wrapping and baking but I’m having fun too.  Since we’re into the holiday period, I thought I’d share a few pictures from Christmas past and present with all of you, a cyber Christmas card of sorts.

 


 
 

            I hope your Christmas is bright and merry, warm and wonderful, and everything the
celebration should be.


Twitter: leeannwriter

From Sweet to Heat: The Romance of Lee Ann Sontheimer Murphy



Blog: Rebel Writer: Lee Ann Sontheimer Murphy


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your Christmas pics. I think that, somehow, Christmas looks the same at every home!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you but hope you are a real person and not a spammer. :)

Popular Posts