Thursday Thirteen - 277 - 13 of My Favorite TV Shows


by Julia Phillips Smith

For longer than I can remember, TV has been devoid of much that has interested me. When you see which shows are my favorites, you'll understand why.

Now, however, there seems to be no end to shows that quite obviously had me and all the other me's out there in mind. Here's a look at some of my favorite TV series, some current, some which wrapped production years ago, but DVDs keep them handy when I need my fix.

1 – Vikings



2 – Supernatural




3 – Spartacus




4 – Game of Thrones




5 – True Blood





6 – BBC's Robin Hood




7 – The Prisoner




8 – Herc and Xena




9 – Spooks / MI-5




10Once Upon a Time



12 – Cadfael




13 - Downton Abbey




~~

What are your favorite TV shows?







Photo by Helen Tansey

Visit my web site

Find me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Find me on Pinterest

Comments

  1. I loved Downton Abbey, though I didn't watch every episode. And I loved Spartacus, though I only followed it through YouTube as we aren't set up to get it. The characters were amazing, and the final scene ripped my heart out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My two current favorites Walking Dead and Downton Abbey are between seasons so I've been watching Vikings and I'm looking for something else. Maybe I'll try one from your list. Thanks.

    http://www.miaceleste.com/?p=298

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big Xena fan from the very first episodes when she turned up on Hercules. Also love Game of Thrones. Other shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Big Bang Theory. Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you but hope you are a real person and not a spammer. :)

Popular Posts