Time for Word on the Street



If you're in the Halifax, Nova Scotia area or in the Toronto, Ontario area this Sunday, it's a great time to drop by the Word on the Street festival and meet up with members of the romance writing community.

This will be the second year for my writers' group at Word on the Street. We had such a great time last year.




We had a rotating schedule of both unpublished writers and published authors representing the Romance Writers of Atlantic Canada, which will be the case again this Sunday. Our membership is a diverse mix of people, from those who have only just self-identified as a writer, to NYT bestselling multipublished authors.

We discovered a delighted public who had no idea that romance writers lived in their midst. Lots of laughter and lively conversation flowed at our table, as well as book giveaways -- all of which will take place again this Sunday, Sept. 21st. 




I believe the Toronto Romance Writers have been taking part in Word on the Street for a little longer than my group's two years. 

I hope to see you out and about this Sunday in my little harbour city.  I'll be at the table with the animated talkers and the book giveaways. Don't be shy! We just get a little enthusiastic, especially since our members haven't seen each other in two whole weeks.

~~

Have you ever been to a book festival before?


Comments

  1. No, not in Canada. My daughter is attending the RWA every year. This year was in San Antonia, TX. I am utterly proud of her as she gains confidence and her writing grows. Next year? A book will be published, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you but hope you are a real person and not a spammer. :)

Popular Posts