Romance Roundup

About a month ago, I decided to try something new. I'm an author of paranormal romance. I am also an avid reader of romance. Over the past couple of years, I've had the privilege of meeting some truly outstanding folks in the publishing world. I love connecting with other authors and hearing about their adventures in this crazy business. One of things that I've noticed, is that not all authors are comfortable promoting their work. So I thought, why not help my fellow authors get the word out about their books? For the past ten years, I've worked as a professional public speaker and I have a background in performing. So, why not use that experience to do something new? You Tube videos are all the rage and seem to be the hottest way to promote a cause. Put this all together and Romance Roundup is the result. Romance Roundup is a weekly video blog about what's hot in romance. Folks can subscribe to the you tube channel and get email alerts each week. It's a work in progress and each episode will hopefully be better than the one before. Next week I'll be coming to you from L.A. and the RT Booklover's Convention 2011.

Comments

  1. Love your Romance Round Ups! You feature some rocking reads :) And, yeah, how the heck do you still manage to look so gorgeous without any make-up on and a boy hat? Glad you're reporting from RT -- I'm kinda sad I'll be missing it. But I'm definitely going next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words, Jo. I've never been to RT before. It looks like it'll be very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you but hope you are a real person and not a spammer. :)

Popular Posts