Author Ménage and PDA

February is the month of love, and here we are on the first day. What are you going to do about it? Here's what I suggest: Kiss someone today. Share a smile. Tell at least one other person about an author you like. Ménage literally means (if you speak French, that is) "people living together as a unit; the management of a household." Publishing is a household of authors. We need to promote each other, love each other up, be shameless with those Public Displays of Affection. 


One author I love to read and suggest that you read as well is Heather Long. I was first introduced to her writing when we were colleagues at Sapphire Blue Publishing. She has written several engaging, touching, titillating (touch-feely is good when you're sharing the love) books. Although that publisher unfortunately closed its doors in November, the cream rises to the top. Heather has a new book you need to read called The Marshall of Hel Dorado.


Heather's writing is lyrical and absorbing. When you read her characters, you feel like you know them. The Marshall of Hel Dorado is an unforgettable read from page one. Sexy and determined marshall: check. Strong-willed and adventurous heroine: check. Riveting story: check. Go to the Amazon page for the Marshall of Hel Dorado to read the synopsis. Then download it.  You won't be sorry.

Heather also runs a great fantasy-romance blog called The Daily Dose. I suggest you get a dose of it, you may just get hooked...in a good way. You can find more of her books at her website.


Now it's your turn.  Who would you like to PDA today?
Best Wishes,
Kellyann Zuzulo
THE GENIE IGNITES coming soon from Boroughs Publishing Group
What Would You Wish For?

Comments

  1. I'm also a fan of Heather's AND of yours, Kellyann. Writing Seven Souls a Leaping with you two has been the highlight of my writing career to date. I can't wait to read more books by you and Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right back at you, Lisa! I really hope we get to write together again in the future. *mwah*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kellyann, I am absolutely speechless, something that doesn't happen to me often. Thank you and right back at ya doll *muah*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being one of Heather's biggest fans, and stalker on some days, I cannot recommend any of her books enough. I have read them all, and she will always be right at the top of my list when it comes to my "Must Have" reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, I call it like I see it. :D I think it's important to let authors know when we like their writing. It is, after all, the month of LOVE.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you but hope you are a real person and not a spammer. :)

Popular Posts