Six Sentence Sunday: Why Does She Get to Him so Bad?

Hi, welcome to Six Sentence Sunday. My excerpt today is from Return Engagement. Romantic Times gave Return Engagement 4 1/2 stars and said, ‘This touching story is beautifully written and explores the emotions involved when two people who love each other are influenced by outside forces and their own doubts. Each character is fully developed and the plot is filled with interesting twists.’

In this excerpt, my hero is pondering his attraction to my heroine.

What is it about her that gets to me so bad? Yeah, she’s beautiful, but so are lots of other women. What does she have that they didn’t have? She’s the only woman who ever made my knees go weak. Sure, I’ve felt a sexual attraction to other women, I’m a man after all, but all she has to do is look at me, and I get lost in her eyes.

Return Engagement is available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and from the publisher at htttp://www.whiskeycreekpress.com

Comments

Popular Posts