Top 10 Most Inspirational Males Part 2

By Lucy Felthouse

Here's part two of my list. Part one is here, in case you didn't catch it.

As a writer, I'm very fond of inspiration, whether it be a place, a person, a book or anything else. I'm also very, very fond of sexy men and I have a long list of celebrity crushes that I've penned stories about, or plan to write stories about. As I say, it's a very long list, so I'm just going to list the top ten, broken down into two parts. Here's part two... ladies, prepare to drool!

(Due to copyright laws, any photos I've included have been embedded from Flickr, and are ones that have the Creative Commons License).


*****
Ian Somerhalder Creek Cleanup & Press Conference @ Compton High School
By Heal the Bay

5. Ian Somerhalder

I haven't seen Lost, but I am a total and utter sucker for Damon Salvatore. A total bad boy vampire with a heart hidden very deep inside that sexy chest. Hair to run your fingers through, and eyes that would make you happy to be bitten, even without compulsion ;)

So, yeah, I love me some Ian Somerhalder, especially as in real life he's an animal lover and total nice guy, with all his charity efforts for a better world. I'm currently have him cast in a story, as... a vampire, surprise, surprise. He won't be a bad boy vampire in my tale, but he'll sure look like Damon Salvatore. Random quote: "Do I look like I know anything about tattoos? Look at my skin. It's flawless."
Jensen Ackles
By Barbara.Doduk

4. Jensen Ackles

Ah, the lovely Jensen. Co-star of my absolute favourite TV show, Supernatural. Even without two gorgeous actors starring in it, it's totally my sort of show - vampires, monsters, ghosts, ghouls, angels, demons, awesome scenery, intriguing plots... what's not to like? Then you throw in the divine Winchester brothers and you have a rabid fanbase that can not be dissuaded, even with some of the awful episodes that have been thrown out there. I haven't seen Jensen in anything other than Supernatural, and I'm in no rush to, either. He's too young in a lot of the stuff, and the other things are horror movies, which I hate! I've cast Jensen lookalikes in a few of my short stories, now, and I suspect in the future he'll appear in novellas and novels, too. He's just too delicious not to. Random quote: "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole."
Jeremy Renner
By Eva Rinaldi Celebrity and
Live Music Photographer

3. Jeremy Renner

It wasn't until watching The Avengers on the big screen that Jeremy Renner really made it onto my radar. I left the cinema and made a comment to my other half about the "surprise totty" because that's what it was... surprise. I'd seen the Renner in Mission Impossible 4, and in his cameo in Thor, but it was only when he appeared in a whole film clad all in black as Hawkeye that my jaw dropped to the floor. One cinema viewing was not enough... I had to see it again. And then I counted the days until The Bourne Legacy came out in cinemas. I saw that twice, too. Then came the DVD deliveries - straight through the letterbox, straight into the DVD player... there have been days where I haven't gotten much work done. The Renner obsession was sudden, it was swift, it was powerful. So I wrote him into a novel as one of the male leads. And oh, what fun I had. Random quote: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Philip Winchester
By greginhollywood

2. Philip Winchester

First spotted in Camelot, which sadly didn't last beyond a single season, I wasn't too keen on him then. It wasn't until I started watching Strike Back: Project Dawn that I began to salivate over the chiselled jawline, the delicious arms and awe-inspiring abs. I adore the programme itself, which is about an elite team of terrorist-hunting soldiers, and I'm a big fan of the luscious Michael Stonebridge. I love the chemistry he has with Damien Scott, the way they take the piss out of one another, have arguments, but really have immense respect for one another. A nickname that has been brought up for Strike Back is "tits and guns" which isn't far off, really. But it's also "arses and abs" which I definitely appreciate. Mr. Winchester (ahh, that surname... probably no coincidence!) has appeared in an m/m short, where he and a fellow soldier get it on... deeply inspired by his antics in Strike Back. A younger version of him also appears in a series I have with Ellora's Cave, based on two young men on their gap year before starting University. Random quote: "...doing what I do best. Soldiering."
Jared_Padalecki_Comic-Con_2011
By @maarissabeletti

1. Jared Padalecki

You saw my earlier spouting about Supernatural, yes? So I don't need to repeat it. Ahh... Jared. I admit, I was a Dean girl when I first started watching Supernatural, but that all changed within a few episodes and I was hooked on Sam's intellect, those dimples and the fact he's uber tall. Jensen's no midget, of course, but Jared is 6ft 4! Again, I haven't seen him in anything else, but I'm totally hooked on Supernatural and those boys, and Jared is definitely one of my most popular Muses - I've written him into many, many, short stories and he stars alongside Jeremy Renner in my novel. So, you know, if it ever gets made into a film, I won't have any trouble figuring out who I want to play my characters. Then I can marry him and live happily ever after. You know, after he divorces his wife. Sigh. Random quote: "I lost my shoe."

*****
Lucy Felthouse is a very busy woman! She writes erotica and erotic romance in a variety of subgenres and pairings, and has over seventy publications to her name, with many more in the pipeline. These include Best Bondage Erotica 2012 and 2013, and Best Women's Erotica 2013. Another string to her bow is editing, and she has edited and co-edited a number of anthologies. She owns Erotica For All, and is book editor for Cliterati. Find out more at http://www.lucyfelthouse.co.uk. Join her on Facebook and Twitter, and subscribe to her newsletter at: http://eepurl.com/gMQb9

*****

Also, I've included random quotes from each and deliberately not said what films or TV shows they're from. If you want to leave me a comment with the answers, then I'll enter you into a prize draw from any single-author title from my backlist. I'll draw the winner in a week's time. Good luck - and no cheating!

Comments

  1. Not sure on quote no.2 so guessing that one, the rest I got without the aid of google so still counting it as a win (well if they are right *l*) ;)

    1. Supernatural
    2. Strike Back: Project Dawn
    3. Avengers Assemble
    4. Supernatural
    5. Vampire Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've also missed out the seixest guy of all.. Alan Davies.. Wonderful hair to funny your fingers through and funny to boot. *dreamy sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do your own hot guy list, you can include Alan then ;)

      Delete
  3. A certified Supernatural Obsessed Person over here, and an unqualified Dean Girl. Even a not-as-great Supernatural episode is preferable to most other TV, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by, everyone! The winner was chosen from the previous post - Kaylyn. I'm dropping her an email now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you but hope you are a real person and not a spammer. :)

Popular Posts