Top 10 Most Inspirational Males

By Lucy Felthouse

As a writer, I'm very fond of inspiration, whether it be a place, a person, a book or anything else. I'm also very, very fond of sexy men and I have a long list of celebrity crushes that I've penned stories about, or plan to write stories about. As I say, it's a very long list, so I'm just going to list the top ten, broken down into two parts. I'll list my top five in a fortnight, when it's my turn to post again. Here goes... ladies, prepare to drool!

(Due to copyright laws, any photos I've included have been embedded from Flickr, and are ones that have the Creative Commons License).

Chris Evans
By gdcgraphics
10. Chris Evans

First came onto my radar way back when he played Johnny Storm in the Fantastic Four films. I don't think I saw him in anything else until him and his rather delicious pecs came back onto our screens in Captain America - and then The Avengers (or as we've renamed it in the UK, Avengers Assemble). I haven't actually written anything about him yet, but when the right story comes along, you can be sure it will contain a sexy, yet sweet man with a body to die for! Random quote: "I understood that reference."

Hugh Jackman
By Eva Rinaldi Celebrity and Live
Music Photographer
9. Hugh Jackman

Oh, Hugh. *dreamy sigh* X-Men is where this luscious gentleman (and he is a total gentleman, did you see how he rushed to help Jennifer Lawrence when she tripped up the stairs at The Oscars?) hit my totty radar. The looks, the muscles, the fantastic snarky character that always makes me laugh... and then there are the other films I've seen him in. Australia - well, do I need to say any more? Okay, I will. His gorgeous native accent, his character, his arse in those tight jeans... *swoons* And then there's Van Helsing, bit of a 'meh' film, especially when you consider the films in that genre that have been released since, but he was still damn hot with his long hair and that coat. And he was kick ass, too. Again, I haven't written about him yet, but you can be sure I will. Random quote: "Go f*ck yourself."

Alexander Skarsgard
By nick step
8. Alexander Skarsgard

Ah... the Skarsgard. Or Askars. Or the Viking God, whatever you want to call him. Either way, he's divine. He's tall, muscular and True Blood fans have been lucky enough to see him mostly-naked on several occasions, and it's always a pleasant experience. In my opinion, he got way hotter when they cut his hair off - I'm talking Eric Northman here - and his mean and moody look can be truly terrifying, and yet super hot all at the same time. What I love about him is the fact that when he does smile, he's actually kind goofy and therefore adorable. A delicious mixture of sexy and sweet. I haven't seen him in anything else yet, but I'm very much looking forward to watching Battleship and Straw Dogs. I've penned him into a fem-dom story, would you believe? I had fun making this badass vampire into a submissive and treating him quite cruelly :) Random quote: "She is extremely lazy, but loyal."
Chris Hemsworth
By Eva Rinaldi Celebrity and Live
Music Photographer

7. Chris Hemsworth


Mmm.... the Hemsworth. Not even the tiniest blip on my radar until I went to see Thor at the cinema. Even before it got to the infamous shirtless scene, I was hooked. After that scene, I was a slobbering wreck. When I found out he was going to be the Huntsman in Snow White and the Huntsman, I both counted down the days until the film would come out, and consoled myself by writing a short story with him looking like Thor, but being a modern-day Huntsman. It was fabulous fun. I'm happy that we'll be getting a lot more of the Hemsworth. We've already had Thor, Snow White and the Huntsman and The Avengers, but we have Thor: The Dark World, Snow White and the Huntsman 2 and The Avengers 2. He's also been in some other films. I've seen Cash, which is okay, but some of the others are horror films, which I detest, so sadly I'll miss out on my Hemsworth fix. At least I have plenty of DVDs to keep me entertained. Random quote: "You people are so petty, and tiny."

Taylor Kitsch
By Eva Rinaldi Celebrity and Live
Music Photographer

6. Taylor Kitsch

Blasted onto my radar in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I don't care what the critics said about this film, but I loved it, not least because we see Hugh Jackman's arse, and because Taylor Kitsch is in it. He plays Gambit (or Remy LeBeau), another mutant with a penchant for playing cards. Sadly, he has a pretty small part (if the film gods are listening, please make a Gambit film!), but he is totally fantastic in it, with his lovely long hair and his smokin' Southern accent (though he's actually Canadian), and well... yeah, I adore him. I saw John Carter at the cinema cos he was in it, and although it was only an okay film, I was really rather happy to sit and stare at his bare chest for a couple of hours. He's another reason I want to see Battleship, although it's been slated, and I also really want to see Savages, which seems to have bombed, but I thought it looked pretty good. So I guess we'll have to wait and see! No book appearances yet for Mr. Kitsch, but there's plenty of time yet. Random quote: "Seventeen dollars? A cab ride home, perhaps."

So, I will leave you with five of my top ten, and return in a fortnight with the other five. Happy drooling!

*****

Lucy Felthouse is a very busy woman! She writes erotica and erotic romance in a variety of subgenres and pairings, and has over seventy publications to her name, with many more in the pipeline. These include Best Bondage Erotica 2012 and 2013, and Best Women's Erotica 2013. Another string to her bow is editing, and she has edited and co-edited a number of anthologies. She owns Erotica For All, and is book editor for Cliterati. Find out more at http://www.lucyfelthouse.co.uk. Join her on Facebook and Twitter, and subscribe to her newsletter at: http://eepurl.com/gMQb9

*****

Also, I've included random quotes from each and deliberately not said what films or TV shows they're from. If you want to leave me a comment with the answers, then I'll enter you into a prize draw from any single-author title from my backlist. I'll draw the winner in a week's time. Good luck - and no cheating!

Comments

  1. Yup... Lucy had me with Chris H, too!! *sigh* *drool* erm...what were we talking about? Oh yeah, Chris H. *sigh* *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hugh Jackman, Oh My God! I'm a comicbook geek and at first was upset with him as my "Wolverine" but damn he did nail the part in all the X-Men movies.. Have loved him in all his other movies too.

    Chris Hemsworth, Again Oh My God on that "shirtless scene" in Thor (another comic movie) and I'm sorry to say that I'm not a Horror fan so missed him in them movies but have got all the others..

    Taylor Kitsch was right on with that part of Gambit (Remy LeBeau) (are we seeing a pattern here) ;-)

    Alexander Skarsgard, believe it or not would had been my first choice for "Thor" or it would had been if Chris hadn't nailed it.. That is a long drink of water I wouldn't kick out of my bed (says the old married lady)

    Chris Evans is oh so yummy for sure and again he does "Comic Book Movies" GREAT! Did you just love that scene in Captain America when he came out of the tube and the woman reach out and touched his CHEST!! Oh MY!

    BTW Lucy I love the way you picked "Eye Candy" from Comic Book movies... ;-)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read any comic books, so I have nothing to compare it to, but yeah, I think everyone is unanimous on the eye candy aspect ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh, yum! I only know some of the quotes: "I understood that reference." is from Captain America. "Go f*ck yourself." is from X-Men First Class "You people are so petty, and tiny." is from Thor. I love superheroes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, "I understood that reference" is actually from The Avengers ;) So is "you people are so petty, and tiny." But you got the characters right!

      Delete
  4. I own everyone one of those movies you were talking about lol.
    kaylyndavis1986@yahoo.com

    Quotes go like this
    Captain America - The Avengers
    Wolverine - X-Men: First Class
    Eric Northman - True Blood
    Thor - The Avengers
    Remy LeBeau - X-Mens Origins: Wolverine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done, Kaylyn, you're obviously as obsessed as I am! ;)

      Delete
  5. It then goes on to introduce the psychotherapeutic relationship and some of its ideas. It ends by introducing some of the most common psychotherapy theories Psychotherapie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you but hope you are a real person and not a spammer. :)

Popular Posts