Is Jerry Trainor (the guy from iCarly) secretly related to Jerry O Connell (the guy from Sliders)?

by JoAnne Kenrick

Hey, now, no poking fun at me. This is a serious question, k. It's a fiction writer's prerogative to ponder such things - we can't settle for the facts, we have to look for hidden plot twists everywhere...even in reality! Our brain is wired this way.

How did I come to the conclusion Jerry Trainor and Jerry O Connell are related?

I present to you my proof:


  1. They are both called Jerry!
  2. I have a crush on both of them - hey, again with the judging. Hours upon hours of watching iCarly, the  guy kinda grew on me. You can blame my daughter for that. I do. ;) And who can resist the smooth charms of Jerry O? Sliders got me hooked in, and I've been a fan ever since.
  3. They are equally awesome actors.
  4. Both have been acting from a young age.
  5. They both have fun public personas and come across as very likable guys.
  6. LOOK AT THEM! They even look like brothers.


Am I the only one to ask this question? The first? Am I heck as like - go google! Women and girlies all around the world are pondering the very same thing. Why does Jerry look so much like Jerry.


jerry trainor and jerry o connell look like, are they related? iCarly guy looks like the guy from silders and mockingbirdlane



And I sure as heck wouldn't say no to a JERRY SANDWICH!


Hey... here's some fun Jerry facts for ya

Jerry O was in one of my fav 80s movies STAND BY ME.
Jerry T was in my fav tv show ANGEL, the supersymmetry episode.

And Jerry O is currently the inspiration for a hero in one of my stories - which is what got me thinking about the whole Jerry related to Jerry question.

And now I hand it over to you... have you ever pondered this question? Reckon other famous people could be related? Are you now wondering if I need a white coat check? Whatever is on your mind, leave a comment!


JoAnne Kenrick


Comments

  1. I think the admin of this website is actually working hard for his web page, for the reason that here every stuff is quality
    based stuff.

    Here is my web site; cccam config file location

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you but hope you are a real person and not a spammer. :)

Popular Posts