He's gorgeous and her best friend, but he's got a secret that is out of this world . . .

Angel Kindle REDFRIDAY'S FANTASTIC FIND is the fantasy YA romance SUMMER OF MY SECRET ANGEL by ANNA KATMORE.

PRICE: $2.99
BUY  IT HERE:
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Summer-Secret-Angel-Anna-Katmore-ebook/dp/B00HB8HGRE/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1390455411&sr=1-1&keywords=summer+of+my+secret+angel
Kobo: http://store.kobobooks.com/de-DE/ebook/summer-of-my-secret-angel

BLURB:
He’s annoyingly gorgeous, provocative, and fast becoming her best friend. But he also has a secret that makes the little hairs on her arms stand on end...

It wasn't nicking an expensive watch or diamond bracelet that landed streetwise Jona Montiniere in the clutches of the police. It was a darn sweater. A judge decides that she has to return to her terminally ill mother, who dumped her in an orphanage more than twelve years ago. Worse, for the coming six weeks, she has to do charity work on an estranged aunt’s vineyards in France.

Yeah, right.

Jona is determined to sneak off at the first chance she gets. But then she meets Julian, her mother’s caretaker. Playful, understanding, and sinfully sexy, he’s everything she dreams of—but she’d be damned if she let him know.

So when the first week in her new home is over, Jona is asking herself two things. One, how could it happen that she ended up in Julian’s arms after only three days? And two, how the hell did he awaken her mother from the dead…?

READERS LOVE SUMMER OF MY SECRET ANGEL:
OH. MY. GOSH! this book, I just...I'm at loss for words. I've never been so captivated by a book in my life. I read every word slowly making sure I didn't miss a single detail. I absolutely adore this book. It was so moving, it brought me to such intense tears. The life jona faced, not having all the answers that she deserved to know, to have heartbreak more than once and finally allowed herself to feel; words cannot describe this book. Such a wonderful story. Beautifully written. Beautifully told. Every character is captivating and demands your attention. It leaves you on the edge of your seat, waiting for Jona's much deserved happy ending. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK. I swear you won't put it down once you've started!!

ANGELIC, BUT WITH AN EARTHY TWIST! Jona is a girl who has a world of hurt. She uses her smart tongue to hide her true emotions. Both her tongue and actions get her into a ton of trouble which in the end forces her to deal with something she never wanted anything to do with - her mother. The twist comes with her mother's "helper" Julian who softens her in a way that she never wanted. The author does a wonderful job of bringing a certain 'realness' to the character Jona in all her harsh glory. Julian is what you would expect and then some (don't want to create spoilers). The love in the novel is both heavenly and earthly all at once! You should read this book. I actually found it quite touching and would read it again. There is some cussing at the start of the novel but that gradually peters out as she undergoes some level of change.

I like this novel so much that I can actually see it as a movie. With the right actors it would be most excellent.

WOW! AMAZING! LOVED IT!!! I didn't quite know what to expect when I first got this book, but once I started reading it I could NOT put it down. Towards the end though this book definitely yanked more than a few tears from me, which is pretty hard to do. I got this book in the evening and fell asleep reading because I just couldn't stop reading.

AMAZING! I absolutely love this book. The author made everything seem so real to me. I cried at currant parts and laughed at other. I didn't want this book to end.

I LOVED IT! Such a lovely story. I could not stop reading. I loved Jona and her sarcastic/snarky personality. I adored Julian and his undying angelic love. Beautiful story full of love, hope, sadness, and just the right amount of sexiness.

ADDICTING! I got this book today and I just finished it! it's so beautiful it even made me cry. I love this book and I bet you will too.

READ AN EXCERPT: First half for free! http://annakatmore.com/summer-of-my-secret-angel/

AUTHOR BIO:
The quick-and-dirty:
I’m a girl with a passion for writing.
The genres you’ll find me hanging out at are contemporary and paranormal YA, but I’m also snooping into some adult paranormal right now. All of them romances…of course.

The nitty-gritty:
I’m an Austrian lass—totally uncomplicated and up to anything fun.

I grew up in Vienna, not by free will but because my parents decided to move there when I was only 4 years old. I. Hated. The. City. Everything about it. So right after graduation I moved back to Upper Austria, where I settled down with a nice husband and an awesome laptop.

I’ve been a storyteller all my life. Already in kindergarten, I came up with the most exotic fantasies and tales. My teacher would call me a liar. I call it the cornerstone of my writing career.

People always told me you can’t make a living with being an author. So when my first novella PLAY WITH ME came out and shot straight to the stars within the first week, I was totally dumbstruck.

Took me a while to realize what was happening, LOL.

And the personal stuff:
At the (awesome) age of seventeen, I met the love of my life. But he was a playboy, and I was so not going to be his next trophy. It took him another four years of fighting for me until I finally decided to give that “couple-thing” with him a shot. I’m now married to this man. ;-)

We have an eleven-year-old son, and together we travel a lot…although I sometimes wish the trips were shorter because I can’t wait to get back to my laptop and my many stories. Unless we’re in Disneyland. No stress to go home then…

If you still want to know more about me, my FAQ page is the right address for you. ;-)
http://annakatmore.com/faq/

CONNECT WITH ANNA ONLINE:
Website: www.annakatmore.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/authorannakatmore
Amazon author page: http://www.amazon.com/Anna-Katmore/e/B00H5IQHZC/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

Comments

Popular Posts