She's dating his best buddy but all of that is about to change. (YA Teen Romance)

FRIDAY'S FANTASTIC FIND is the YA romance RYAN HUNTER:THIS GIRL IS MINE by ANNA KATMORE

BUY THE BOOK HERE:
AMAZON:
http://www.amazon.com/Ryan-Hunter-Grover-Beach-Team-ebook/dp/B00CICVO30/ref=pd_sim_kstore_1

 NOOK: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/ryan-hunter-anna-katmore/1117704467?ean=2940044520219

SYNOPSIS:

She didn’t look my way. Never had. And why would she? Her universe was rotating around my soccer buddy, Tony Mitchell. As long as I had known Tony, he’d always come in a double pack. He and Liza were what some people at school called M&M. I hated that term. Hated how she stood on her tiptoes now and slung her arms around his neck. Hated how— Dammit! Was she going to kiss him?!

Ryan Hunter kissed more girls than he cares to remember. But the only one he ever wanted is in love with his best friend.

Watching Liza Matthews’ obsession with Tony Mitchell is a torture Ryan conceals from everyone. Until after a five-week soccer camp, where Tony gets involved with someone else, things suddenly take a different turn. Ryan knows if he doesn’t make a move now and grab his chance, he might never get another.

When Tony asks him to distract Liza, Ryan is only too happy. He subtly seduces her first into his soccer team and later on to his party. He does all in his power to make her see that he’s not just an insufferable playboy but a guy who cares about her. Some one-on-one soccer training, a passionate kiss—everything seems to be going the way he wants. Except Ryan didn’t reckon on his best friend showing up at the worst possible moment and destroying everything…

This book can be read as a stand-alone, but to fully enjoy it, you should read its companion book PLAY WITH ME first.

REVIEWS:

http://www.amazon.com/Ryan-Hunter-Grover-Beach-Team-ebook/dp/B00CICVO30/ref=pd_sim_kstore_1 


I was grinning like an idiot for the better part of the book!!!


BEST.GUY.POV.EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe how much I love Ryan Hunter right now. I mean, obviously, I already loved him in Liza's POV. I just never imagined that the guy had it for her for the longest time!

JUST WOW. I AM TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY!

Can someone say..B-B-BOOKGASM???? Cuz that's exactly what this book gave me!

What could I say about this book? Apart from being fucking ecstatic when I realize

#1 There was more Ryan Hunter

#2 I got the pleasure to enter Ryan Hunter's mind

#3 There was more Ryan Hunter

#4 RYAN-fucking-HUNTER!!!!!

Really, Need I say more?

WOW. Two days ago I couldn't believe I didn't know there was more of Liza and Ryan to be had. I liked the story from Liza's POV but I LOVED it from Ryan's.

If you’d asked me yesterday I would have said that I couldn't like Ryan more but I was sooo wrong. He is so sweet and lovable. AND he has a personality, sth that in most YA books is missing. He cared how his friends saw him just like any other guy in his age. His playboy status was more about keeping up an image than anything else. Should I dislike it? Nope. He is an 18 year old boy. Anything less wouldn't be believable.

Now this story is probably targeting a little lower than my age group but I really don't care. The story was adorable without the slight whining and immaturity of Liza's book. It's one of these books that you can't help falling in love with. It was fast paced, funny, and sooo cute.

*Sigh* Wow! Ryan Hunter is def one of the most swoon worthy book boyfriends out there.. He's just so sweet and devoted towards the one he really deeply loves since the first time he saw her! Very refreshing to read a guy POV book! there are a few authors out there that are doing it and let me tell you if I would make a top 5 of authors who are doing a guy POV then Anna Katmore would def be in that list.

Oh My Freaking God!!!!!! I couldn't believe what I just read!!!! This book, with Ryan's POV blew my mind away!!! I loved the first one when Liza told her story and my heart broke for her and how the love she thought she'll always have didn't want her that way!! But reading this one and knowing how The Unbelievably Sexy Soccer Team Captain Ryan Hunter felt about her for the most part of his life was so beautiful and so freaking sweet I was grinning like an idiot for the better part of the book!!!

This story gave me a flattering heart to live with for the next week or so!!! I was in high-school pure sweet love heaven the entire read!!!

READ AN EXCERPT: http://annakatmore.com/ryan-hunter-gbt-2/

AUTHOR BIO:

The quick-and-dirty:

I’m a girl with a passion for writing.

The genres you’ll find me hanging out at are contemporary and paranormal YA, but I’m also snooping into some adult paranormal right now. All of them romances…of course.

The nitty-gritty:

I’m an Austrian lass—totally uncomplicated and up to anything fun.
I grew up in Vienna, not by free will but because my parents decided to move there when I was only 4 years old. I. Hated. The. City. Everything about it. So right after graduation I moved back to Upper Austria, where I settled down with a nice husband and an awesome laptop.

I’ve been a storyteller all my life. Already in kindergarten, I came up with the most exotic fantasies and tales. My teacher would call me a liar. I call it the cornerstone of my writing career.

People always told me you can’t make a living with being an author. So when my first novella PLAY WITH ME came out and shot straight to the stars within the first week, I was totally dumbstruck. Took me a while to realize what was happening, LOL.

And the personal stuff:

At the (awesome) age of seventeen, I met the love of my life. But he was a playboy, and I was so not going to be his next trophy. It took him another four years of fighting for me until I finally decided to give that “couple-thing” with him a shot. I’m now married to this man. ;-)

We have an eleven-year-old son, and together we travel a lot…although I sometimes wish the trips were shorter because I can’t wait to get back to my laptop and my many stories. Unless we’re in Disneyland. No stress to go home then…

If you still want to know more about me, my FAQ page is the right address for you. ;-)

http://annakatmore.com/faq/


CONNECT WITH ANNA ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
SOCIAL MEDIA
www.annakatmore.com
www.facebook.com/authorannakatmore
http://www.amazon.com/Anna-Katmore/e/B00H5IQHZC/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

Comments

Popular Posts