My Top Five Most Repinned Pictures on My Pinterest Page


Have you ever noticed which of your Pinterest pictures gets the most repins?

One of mine in particular is out-performing everything else on all of my boards by a large margin. Today I thought I'd look at the five most repinned images on my Pinterest boards.


In the Number Five Slot





Ballet dance partners, both onstage and off



9 repins



~~



In the Number Four Slot





Ciaran Hinds as Brian de Bois Guilbert -- A&E's Ivanhoe miniseries, 1997


10 repins



~~


In the Number Three Slot




Sean Bean as Boromir -- Lord of the Rings


11 repins



~~



In the Number Two Slot





Spartans and Persians -- 300


12 repins



~~



In the Number One Slot






Musician and actor Eugene Hutz


48 repins




How about your Pinterst page? Are you aware of your most-repinned images?





Photo by Helen Tansey
Visit my web site
Find me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Find me on Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts