George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - The Wedding of the Year!

From the writing desk of Christine Mazurk


What is there to write about today? I can think of only one thing. The wedding. Yes, George Clooney's! Who else would I be talking about?

Who doesn't love weddings? As an author of contemporary fiction with strong romantic elements, I love envisioning gorgeous ceremonies with all of the details: the clothes, the guests, the environment, and George Clooney's wedding to Amal Alamuddin was definitely a fairytale event.

Clooney, tagged the forever bachelor, (though he was married once to Talia Balsam, 89-93) finally took the plunge and did it in style. But then, what doesn't he do in style? The couple sold their wedding pictures to the highest bidder - for charity, I might add. The British tabloid, Hello! on sale today, scored the European market and People magazine conquered the North American market. (I'll be waiting by my mailbox with bated breath this Friday.)

They make a beautiful couple. He, the makings of a handsome hero. With or without facial hair, drop dead gorgeous. And Amal, the lovely heroine who steals the hero's heart. It sets a girl's heart aflutter, like the wonderful stories we as readers get lost in.

While gazing at the pictures on-line, I envisioned the opening chapter for Mystical Moments, Anya Quinlan's Story. As the owner of ToRitin's II, her very own bakery, Anya's story will open with a wedding. I see her in the kitchen designing and creating not only the incredible wedding cake, but the groom's cake and all the sumptuous petits fours - a heavenly array of delectable sweets.

If you are interested in who is getting married in this wedding, pick up a copy of Mystical Connections to meet the future bride and groom!


Well, now my imagination has taken flight and I must run to capture the scenes on my laptop while they are fresh. As I sign off for today, I wish Mr. Clooney and his lovely bride a Happily Ever After life!!! Cheers!!

www.amazon.com

www.christinemazurk.com

www.facebook.com/christinemazurk

www.twitter.com/christinemazurk




        

Comments

Popular Posts